Note: Tech issues resolved over
on the Technique Tuesday blog.... YAY!!!
You can now check out
my Sep Studio AE Guest Designer tidbits....
the reveal of the Studio AE September stamp set
that will be in our hop with Ali Edwards
and the rest of the Studio AE team
coming up on Mon, Sep 10th!
I have a pretty cool project
in the works with this set for the hop!! :)
Welcome to my first Studio AE project reveal
for Technique Tuesday as
September 2012 Guest Designer!!
If you don't sub to the Studio AE monthly
stamp set, you are truly missing out!
These are clever stamp sets designed by
the very talented, Ali Edwards.
You can check out some random tidbits about me
over on the Technique Tuesday blog
perhaps you came here
from the Technique Tuesday blog
and if so, WELCOME & feel free to share some love!
In this project, I used the following
Technique Tuesday stamp sets...
Now time for my project share,
"Love Is Not A Game".
I'll be designing all month long for
Technique Tuesday on these days...
Sep 10 (Technique Tuesday DT Blog Hop)
Sep 21 (Project Share)
Technique Tuesday -
- Paper: Lily Bee Design-Buttercup-Sunflower; Sassafras-Translate
- Game Tile & Chess Pieces: Bead Landing
- Diecuts: American Crafts-Amy Tangerine-Bits
- Wood Bingo Numbers: Advantus-Tim Holtz
- Ink: Ranger-Archival Ink-Jet Black
- Mist: Studio Calico-Calico White
- Rubons: 7 Gypsies
- Thickers: American Crafts-Cappucino-Black
- Letter Stickers: Lily Bee Design